Imogen and the pigeon and Singularity of Kumiko book


Imogen and Kumiko
I have recently completed a book which combines Imogen and the pigeons and its prequel the Singularity of Kumiko.  You can find the link to them here..

http://www.blurb.ca/b/6019581-imogen-and-kumiko

     I made the books for myself as I wanted to have something to put on my bookshelf, I try to catalogue all my work in some way and .. well... I like books.  There is also a free ebook there too for phones or ipads or whatever.  The book itself if 70 pages long and can be done in glossy pages like the one on the bottom or matte as seen above that.  They do a good job.  Anyway, I am just letting people know should you have enjoyed those two stories and might like to have it as well.  Thanks to the Ontario Arts Council for support as this was also part of my new media grant.  These works were also shown at the 17th biennial de cerveira and the Arts and Algorithms digital festival.  The books are set to the cost of printing meaning that I have not increased the price by a single penny for myself.
       I will be working on making a machinima for the Singularity of Kumiko but until then here is the first part called Imogen and the pigeons.  Also thanks for the Avi choice award for favorite artist that was fun to get.

Comments

Popular Posts